1 Mackay Eungella Road, PINNACLE QLD 4741$435,000
Picturesque and Productive - 110 Acres
Other - PINNACLE QLD
This picturesque and productive 44.5 hectare cane farm offers the rare combination of fertile soils, an abundance of water, permanent creek frontage and ideal home sites.
– Fully irrigated with underground mains via a 114ML Teemburra Dam Allocation.
– The Teemburra Allocation is pressurised (approx. 120psi) and there for no running costs.
– 2ML spring fed dam with a underground water licence of 100ML.
– 96 acres under cane production- averaging 2,400 tonnes over the past 10 years.
– Outstanding access from Mackay Eungella Road plus additional access from McLeans Road.
– Rail siding is adjacent to the property for short hauls.
– Elevated and flat house sites with picturesque views over fertile creek flats towards permanent Cattle Creek.
– A seasonal creek meanders through the property lined with magnificent established trees and a small orchard.
– Plant & equipment includes a Fiat 750 Tractor, Hard Hose Irrigator, irrigation pipes and fittings.
This fertile farm in the Pioneer Valley represents and excellent opportunity for the hobby farmer wishing to supplement their full time income. Situated a stones throw from the famous Pinnacle Pub and 50 minutes from Mackay.
* The listed price excludes the 2020 crop of sugar cane.
- Land is 44.50 hectare