Lot 42 Pyms Road HAMPDEN, QLD 4741Sold $399,000
PICTURESQUE AND PRIVATE
Lifestyle Sold - HAMPDEN QLD
A world of privacy can be yours on this 22.75 ha (56 acre) property situated an easy 25 – 30 minutes from Mackay’s CBD. The property features a well-appointed 2-bedroom unit enclosed within a super sized shed, surrounded by tropical rainforest and creeks that abound with native wildlife.
The 4 bay shed features;
– Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge and a bathroom
– Central bay designed as the second bedroom
– End bay with glorious views over the tranquil rainforest
– Fully air conditioned and screened to the 3 enclosed bays
– The remaining bay is used as work space
Infrastructure on the property includes;
– 120,000 l rain water tank, bore (unequipped) and deep dam
– 2 phase power, TV and internet to the shed
– Fencing to approximately 2/3 of the boundary
– A sheltered house pad with spectacular views and power & water ready to go for your dream nature retreat
– Ride-on mower and brush-cutter included
This acreage is the most picturesque and private property we have seen in a long while without being far from Mackay. The primary and high school bus stops are close by and the council regularly maintains the all-season road right to the front gate.
This property would be ideal for a nature lover and offers the absolute privacy of the bush with all the city conveniences. An inspection will be sure to impress!
- 4 Parking Spaces
- 4 Carport
- Street View