Lot 4 McFauls Road, MOUNT MARTIN QLD 4754Under Offer
Fertile Cattle Country with Permanent Creek
Mixed Farming - MOUNT MARTIN QLD
* 56 acres of fertile pastured rolling hills and creek flats fenced into 5 paddocks
* Comfortably run 20 cows and calves all year round
* Over 900 m of permanent Macquarie Creek frontage and a seasonal creek that meanders
through the property
* 12m x 24m shed with 6m wide deck with stunning views to Mount Martin
* Fully insulated, crim mesh, vermin proof with kitchen, bathroom and living quarters
6m carport bay with 3.2m clearance
* 6.2 kW solar power, mobile phone reception and 44,000 litres of rainwater tanks
* Creek water to 22,000 litre holding tank with an extensive irrigation system for the orchard,
veggie garden, chook house and stock
* Vet crush, ramp, and holding yards
* Orchard of 107 Avocados and 25 Cavendish Bananas and house orchard with 30 different
* Cattle, Tractor and implements, Can Am ATV, 40 ft shipping container included – a full list of
plant and equipment upon request
* Only 11 km’s to the township of Mirani
Mount Martin is one of the region’s most picturesque and productive spots and this property is no exception. Farming is a breeze, with permanent water, drip irrigation to the avocado orchard and good fencing. The family will love splashing around in Macquarie Creek or chasing the cattle around the hills.
The large shed has all the necessary luxuries you need to run a property of this size and there is an extensive plant and equipment list included in the sale. To be sold as a going concern.
You must visit this magnificent 56-acre property to truly appreciate all that it has to offer.
- Mixed Farming
- Land is 56 acres