108 Coynes Road, MOUNT MARTIN QLD 4754$1,100,000
Country Homestead...........70 acres of hay and cattle
Livestock - MOUNT MARTIN QLD
This picturesque and productive hobby farm is positioned at the end of a quiet country lane and could be lifted straight from the pages of “Australian House and Garden” magazine.
The 70-acre property features pastured and terraced rolling hills and creek flats that have been fenced into 3 paddocks. Earn an income by bailing hay on the lower 14 acres and run cattle on the remainder of the property. Sold with an extensive list of plant and equipment and a heard of approximately 11 head of cattle.
House and Gardens:
– 1996-built 4 bedroom & 2-bathroom country home, fully air-conditioned
– Floorplan features a master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
– Stunning country style kitchen overlooking the casual living area and formal dining area
– 4th bedroom large enough to operate a home-based business
– Spacious formal lounge, built-in robes to all bedrooms and separate laundry
– Entertain on the wide patio overlooking the lush countryside towards Macquarie Creek
– Relax in the stunning gardens and enjoy the produce from the variety of fruit trees
– 2 greenhouses for the avid gardener
– 8 Kva generator and generator plug
– 3 x large tanks for the house and gardens (2 rainwater & 1 bore)
The infrastructure on the property is extensive, including but not limited to:
– 4 bay powered open machinery shed (12m x 6m) with concrete floor and extensive racking
– 2 bay powered lockable shed (6m x 9m) with high clearance awning
– 18m x 9m x 5m high hay shed (paid for and due to be constructed by Sunstate Sheds)
– Vet crush, ramp, and holding yards
– Cattle, 70 hp Kubota tractor and implements, Yamaha Viking buggy, Husqvarna ride-on mower – a full list of plant and equipment upon request
– Water from a dam, creeks, 1 equipped bore (2 unequipped), 3 holding tanks and troughs in the paddocks
– Extensive terracing and dozed tracks in the northern paddock to assist with weed control and access
Mount Martin is one of the region’s most picturesque spots and this property is certainly no exception. Farming is a breeze, with an abundance of water, improved pastures of Humidicola, Rhodes and Signal grasses and the property is well fenced. The family will love splashing around in your own creek and spectacular waterfall with rock pool.
The extensive plant and equipment list includes all the necessary gear you need to run a property of this size…….everything in the machinery shed will come with the purchase.
Located 45 minutes West of Mackay and 10 minutes from Mirani……..you must visit this magnificent 70-acre property to truly appreciate all that it has to offer.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 8 Parking Spaces
- Land is 70 acres
- 8 Carport