713 Geeberga Buthurra Road KUTTABUL, QLD 4741Under Offer
Family Cattle property - 180 acres
Other - KUTTABUL QLD
– A free-flowing floor plan of 305 m2 under roof built in 2010
– Large House consisting of 4 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
– Multipurpose shed with granny flat and 3 working bays
– Independent living in the granny flat with kitchen and bathroom
– Expansive outdoor living area captures stunning panoramic views
– Secure garaging for 2 cars in the shed and 3 in the carport
– 180 acres (72.75 ha) of improved pasture fenced into 8 paddocks
– High rainfall area (approx. 1500 ml per year)
– Located 30 minutes to the centre of Mackay
– Includes 4WD tractor and implements
– 1.7 km’s of bitumen frontage
Price $1.2 million
A highly desirable location and a fantastic lifestyle opportunity exists only 30 minutes to the centre of Mackay.
A great homestead sits atop a hill overlooking a lush rural vista of undulating paddocks and rugged timber ranges in the distance.
It’s 18m long tiled patio and carport provides an all-weather entertaining area and provides a focal point for the home. Inside, is a generous open plan dining, family and kitchen. The kitchen features; an extra-long breakfast bar, plenty of bench space, appliance hutch, corner pantry, pot drawers and modern appliances including a 900mm wide gas stove and dishwasher. Adjacent to the living room is a convenient study nook.
An elegant main bedroom includes a walk-in robe and ensuite with double shower head. The 3 remaining double bedrooms boast built-in robes and share a bathroom with quality fixtures. The laundry completes the floorplan. This magnificent country homestead is fully air-conditioned, security screened and has solar hot water.
Across the drive-way is a 5-bay insulated shed, which offers independent living and work space, thanks to its kitchen, living quarters, bathroom, air-conditioning and a 5-kW solar power system. There’s an abundance of water with 2 x 26,000 litre tanks connected to the shed and 3 x 26,000 litre tanks to the house.
Those wishing to continue the property’s farming prowess will appreciate the rich soil, high quality vet crush, loading ramps and portable yards. The 6 km’s of fencing have created 8 paddocks full of Rhodes & Bisset pasture and the 2017 bore pump provides stock watering. The current owner says, “the property can comfortably carry up to 100 head on the 180 acres”.
This property sets you up for immediate success and provides the freedom to customise your life to suit you.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 72.75 hectare
- 5 Garage
- Street View