67 Christensens Road, BALBERRA QLD 4740Sold $349,000
Fishing and Crabbing At Your Doorstep
Lifestyle Sold - BALBERRA QLD
Are you looking for:-
Fishing and crabbing at your doorstep
A peaceful getaway
A large roomy house that you can renovate at your leisure TICK
Room for a pool or shed TICK
Bore water and rainwater tank TICK
This roomy partially renovated residence is ideally located with frontage to Sandy Creek.
There is another unliveable older style dwelling and sheds.
One of the sheds is connected to power.
– Lowset masonry block home with both gyprock and block internal walls
– Roomy bedrooms ready for the addition of built in wardrobes.
– All bedrooms have fans and three are airconditioned
– Main bedroom is complimented with a roomy ensuite
– Spacious kitchen with gas stove ready to upgrade and design to your specific taste
– Large lounge / dining with alternative family room
– Roomy laundry ready to be fitted out with linen cupboards / storage units
– Low maintenance tiles throughout the main areas of the house
– High ceilings and a wide hallway adds to the appeal of “spaciousness”
67 Christensens Road, BALBERRA
is a rural getaway located only five minutes to Chelona State School.
The nearest Shopping Centre is Ooralea and is just 10 minutes up the Highway.
Sarina is only 10 minutes away in the opposite direction.
Inspection is by appointment
Call Glenis Wilson – 0427 423 553
- 5 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Street View