61 Kanes Road, GARGETT QLD 4741Sold $405,000
PICTURE POSTCARD 27 ACRES
Other Sold - GARGETT QLD
– 27 acres of fertile creek flats and undulating countryside
– 400m of frontage to permanent Owens Creek
– 3-bedroom home with breathtaking panoramic valley views
– Fully air conditioned and built-in bedrooms
– Expansive timber deck with views to the Eungella Chalet
– Modern kitchen with island bench, dishwasher and pantry
– Tidy bathroom and separate laundry
– 3 1/2 bay powered shed
– Abundance of water from 4 tanks
– Fully fenced with 2 dams
– Massey Ferguson tractor and implements included
– School bus stops just 1km away
Set on 27 acres (10.62 ha), this property combines rural functionality with modern appeal, incorporating a 3-bedroom residence, large shed and fenced paddocks.
Enjoying an elevated position, the house opens to a wide timber deck that is ideal for dining and entertaining. Inside features an open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with 3 built-in bedrooms that make the most of the picturesque surrounds.
Live in style; enjoy amazing views and the peace and quiet of country life while being just 6 km’s from Gargett and 45 minutes from Mackay’s CBD.
Under Offer Subject to Conditions
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 3 Garage