2021 Mirani-Mount Ossa Road, MOUNT CHARLTON QLD 4741Under Offer
Fertile Cattle Country with Immaculate Homestead
Other - MOUNT CHARLTON QLD
– 37 acres of fertile pastured rolling hills
– Comfortably run 35 head all year round
– Immaculate country homestead with manicured gardens
– Picturesque Scrubby Creek meanders around the house yard
– 4 large bedrooms + study and modern bathroom
– Main bedroom with built-in robe and air conditioning
– Recently renovated timber kitchen and fresh paintwork through-out
– Welcoming tiled front verandah leading to air-conditioned lounge room
– Large laundry and tiled rumpus room with additional storage room
– 6 kW solar power and mobile phone reception from a signal booster
– 18m x 12m powered high clearance shed with work benches
– Dairy, ramp, molasses tanks and holding yards
– Chook house, veggie garden and orchard with dog mesh fencing
– House water supply from 6,000 gal and 5,000 gal tanks
– Stock and irrigation supply from the bore or creek
– Improved pasture and fenced into 5 paddocks
– 4WD tractor and implements – list of plant and equipment upon request
– Bitumen Road frontage and just 5km’s to the bus stop
Mount Charlton is one of the region’s most picturesque and productive spots and this property is no exception. Farming is a breeze, with 2.5 m average rainfall over the past 30 years and at least 37 fertile acres that have run 20 breeders and 15 steers in recent times. The family will love splashing around in Scrubby Creek or chasing the cattle around the hills.
The renovated kitchen with new benchtops boasts a gas cooktop and electric oven and ample cupboard space. It overlooks an expansive lounge room and down to the large tiled laundry that could also be used as a rumpus room. Other features of the house include – solar hot water, built-in office, NBN, fans through-out, generator plug and 6kVa generator.
The large shed and old dairy have all the necessary equipment needed to run a small property of this size and there’s an extensive plant and equipment list included in the sale.
You must visit this magnificent 37-acre property to truly appreciate all that it has to offer.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- 6 Carport