17486 Peak Downs Highway NEBO, QLD 4742Sold $359,000
Business and Pleasure - 45 acres
Lifestyle Sold - NEBO QLD
Combine business and pleasure on this 45-acre (18.09 ha) property situated on the outskirts of Nebo and within 30 minutes of nearby coal mines. Previously a successful trucking business operated from the property that boasts; b-double access, large turning area and ample shed space.
– Spacious 4-bedroom home surrounded by impressive gardens
– Steel frame shed (approx. 18m x 12m) with concrete floor and power
– Abundance of water; 3,000-gallon rain water tank, large dam and bore
– Fully stock fenced for horses or a few head of cattle
– Gently sloping and selectively cleared country
– Multiple indoor living areas include a huge rumpus room
– Entertain guests on the front verandah or large rear patio
– Three bedrooms offer air-conditioning and 2 have built-in wardrobes
– Bathroom with separate toilet
– Internet coverage and Telstra
This property could be the perfect base to run a mining services business*, provide accommodation for mine workers or simply live in total privacy and seclusion.
*subject to council approval
Owners are motivated to sell, all reasonable offers will be considered.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- 6 Carport
- Street View