133 Kuttabul Mt Jukes Road, MOUNT JUKES QLD 4740Sold
"Coffee Creek" - 123 acres Mount Jukes
Other Sold - MOUNT JUKES QLD
Mount Jukes is a highly sought after location due to its proximity to Mackay, high rainfall, fertile country and spectacular scenery. Don’t miss your opportunity to secure this outstanding land holding.
Land and Facilities:
* Fully fenced with approximately 100 acres of improved pasture
* Has run approximately 80 head of cattle
* Picturesque Coffee Creek meanders through the property providing water for stock all year round and several deep waterholes
* 12m x 6m enclosed shed – the perfect weekender, offering; solar power, kitchen and bathroom
* Timber deck over the creek provides a great place for entertaining
* 12m x 9m open shed
* Portable yards, power poles for fencing, horse shelter, vegetable gardens and chook house
* 3 bores (2,000 – 3,000 mph each)
* Extra-large elevated pad is perfect for a shed or your dream country home overlooking the valley
The property is named “Coffee Creek” after Harold Blaxland’s coffee plantation that was established between 1896 – 1926, some of the original coffee trees can still be found on the ridges.
This property is situated at the base of Mount Jukes with spectacular views over the lush countryside to Mount Blackwood. You can enjoy your daily city life with an easy drive home to your private country lifestyle on 123 acres, located 25 minutes to Mackay’s CBD and a short drive from Seaforth with its shop and boat ramp.
Property is under contract subject to conditions.
- Land is 50.11 hectare