101 Andrew Fordyce Road, MOUNT JUKES QLD 4740Sold $440,000
Other Sold - MOUNT JUKES QLD
Whether you are looking for a peaceful Rural Retreat, a Hobby Farm for a few head of cattle or a great place to rear the children and enjoy Family Life this property offers every aspect in abundance.
The Property comprises of 2 very solid block dwellings – The main being a 4 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom and the other a detached self contained unit with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. A perfect combination for the extended family or young adult family members looking for their own space.
Key Features include;
– Both Main Dwelling and Unit fully Air Conditioned
– Undercover Patios running full length of the house both front and back – ideal areas to relax and unwind
– Beautiful Gardens and Grassed Areas surrounding the house – perfect play area for the young family
– 10 Fully usable acres – Stock fenced with 4 Internal Paddocks
– Excellent Water Supply by means of a 1600 gph Bore and 3 Rain Water Tanks
– 3 Bay Open Carport adjoining Unit
– Further Shed space with a 2 Bay High Clearance concreted powered shed
– Adjustable Loading Ramp and old Farm Shed for Storage
– Supplied with 4WD John Deere Tractor (26 HP ) with implements
– Chance to grow all your own vegetables in some very fertile soil
– Established variety of Fruit Trees and Mango Orchard
– Seasonal Creek and Swimming Hole to the back of the Property
The property is just 30 minutes drive north of Mackay and only 5 Minutes to the beachside precinct of Seaforth with its many attractions such as the Bowls Club, General Store, Service Station and great fishing spots.
The Home sits high on the block and from the back verandah you can look over the full acreage with Mount Jukes in the distance making this a wonderful part of the District in which to live.
Owner would consider swapping this Property with a house in Mackay and suitable Cash Adjustment.
Book your Inspection Today by phoning Roy Brunke – 0419 781 816
Property is Under Contract subject to Conditions.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- 5 Garage