1. Complete an Application for Residential Tenancy form. (download PDF below)
2. Complete a Rental Reference form
3. Copies of photo ID and proof of ability to pay rent eg. pay slip, bank statement).
4. Copies of any two of the following:-
– Last four rent receipts
– Two written references from previous Lessors
– Birth Certificate/Marriage Certificate
– Medicare card/Bank key card
– Telephone/Electricity accounts
– Current motor vehicle registration papers
5. You may also include any additional documentation to support your application.
IMPORTANT NOTE. Each person over 18yrs who will be residing in the property needs to complete an application form, reference form and proof of ID.
RETURN THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS TO “Property Manager – Applications” at:
Facsimile: (07) 4967 2211
Postal Address: PO Box 141, Mackay Qld 4740
Or Deliver to: 43 Wood Street, Mackay.
* IMPORTANT – PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED IN FULL. IF APPLICATIONS ARE NOT FULLY COMPLETED THEY CANNOT BE PROCESSED.
Important Information before submitting your application
Before any application is considered and processed, each applicant must provide a photocopy of the following information: