97 Old Rocky Waterholes Road, GREENMOUNT QLD 4751Sold $605,000
When Quality Counts!
House Sold - GREENMOUNT QLD
This extremely well presented and maintained property is a must see for those looking for acreage yet still only 15 mins drive west of the Mackay City Gates. Situated on 1.87 Ha or 4.6 acres on the old scale this lowset rendered residence offers both comfort and a relaxing lifestyle for the whole family to enjoy. The elevated house pad provides great views across to The Leap, Mt Pleasant, Walkerston and also takes in the distant nightlights of the Coal Ports.
This special property has many features which include:
– 4 Bedrooms plus Office / Sunroom
– Open Plan Kitchen, Dining and Living Areas showcasing the stylish and recently renovated Kitchen.
– Master Bedroom with newly renovated Ensuite and Sliding Door access to Outdoor
– Second Bathroom also renovated recently
– Renovated Laundry with New Cabinetry and Skylight
– Residence is Fully Air-Conditioned with Ceiling Fans throughout
– Security Screens throughout
– Spacious Outdoor Entertaining Area Under Roof – approx. 14 x 8 m with newly installed outdoor sink and food preparation area
– Massive Shed space on offer! – First shed approx. 22 x 15 m with 15 x 10 m lockable and of
Block Construction with 2 adjoining open awnings each of 6 m wide, one side being high clearance and suitable for large boat or caravan. Powered and fully Concreted.
– Included in lockable portion of the shed is a self-contained unit which includes Kitchenette, Bedroom, Shower, Toilet, Laundry and is Air Conditioned
– Second Shed 6 x 6 m located closer to the residence – Concreted
– No Water worries here! – Total of 5 Rainwater Tanks & 1 Bore Tank with approx. 125,000 litres storage.
– Remote controlled Bore Pump
– All Lawns and Gardens set up with Automatic Irrigation fed from the Bore Water Tanks
– Roadway from Large Shed to House well-lit with high standard light poles
– Several Outdoor Electricity and Water Outlets
– Roof recently repainted with quality heat reflection product
– Solar Panels
– Many Established Exotic Fruit Trees
– Large Chook Pen and Aviaries
Have I missed anything?
With so much on offer there’s every chance I have – So come along and take a look for yourself – phone today to inspect a quality property.
Property Under Contract Subject to Conditions
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 10 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1.87 hectare
- 10 Garage