Live in the Country - 10 Minutes to the C.B.D
This sensational 385m2 architecturally designed home offers a private haven for flexible living and sits on approx. 17 level acres.
The home is located on 2 of these acres and the remainder 15 acres is leased for cane growing.
The fully air conditioned home is an absolute must to view. Natural timber, walls of glass, soaring ceilings with wide corridors that act as breezeways for the entire home.
The very open, light filled kitchen features SMEG appliances, a 6 burner gas stove, dishwasher and microwave, a large walk through butlers pantry, and breakfast bar.
The unique and intelligent layout includes, 4 generous sized bedrooms, the main with a large ensuite and walk in robe and flows to its own patio. The remaining 3 bedrooms, are designed in proximity to their own study stations.
The property is loaded with features including;
– 385m2 Architecturally Designed House on 7Hectares (approx. 17acres)
– House currently on 2 acres and the other area is leased for cane growing
– House is a mix of Red brick and Flat Board Cladding with feature hardwood timber and plank Cladding
– Unique layout which includes 4 x bedrooms ,2 x bathrooms, 2 toilets & study/office
– All raked ceilings from 2.7m(9ft) to 3.7m (12Ft)
– Large storage areas
– Study areas
– Wide corridors act as breezeways for the entire house
– LED Lighting
– Smeg Gas Stove, Smeg Dishwasher & Microwave
– Large Walk- in Pantry Storage area
– Kitchen is a mix of Stone, Stainless Steel and Laminex construction
– Gas Hot water
– 3500gallon(15000L Approx /hr Bore with good water
– 50,000 L Rainwater storage
– Water Ring main to house site
– User Friendly laundry which flows onto a designated all weather drying area
– 5 patios both timber and tiled floors
– 10 x 4 m inground saltwater pool
– 180m2 pool deck fully tiled
– Glass and Aluminium pool fencing
– High performance energy rated glass
– Insulated roofing
– Spandek Colourbond Roofing
– Ac and Fans to all living areas and bedrooms
– Large rumpus room with it’s own patio
– Main bedroom ensuite and patio
– Carpet to bedrooms and Tiled all other areas
– 5 tv outlets/locations including the laundry
– Enviro Cycle Treatment system
– House and Shed foundations were designed and constructed using an imported compacted fill to minimise seasonal movement to the dwellings
– Full engineered C2 rated house and shed designs
– Situated within the White Flood Zones under the Mackay Regional Councils Flood Zoning Act (assists with insurance premiums)
– 17m x 12m solid structural Steel framework & Colourbond cladding Shed
– Fully concreted floor
– Motorised Industrial roller doors cyclone rated
– 3.4m clearance to roller doors which opens up to 5m shed height clearance
– Air Conditioned
Pool Table room, Gym &
– High Bay lighting
– Mezzanine floor 5.4 x 4 m for extra storage
– Insulated walls and roof to 1 bay
Peace and privacy are assured here, easy access to private and public schools, shopping centres, and all Mackay has to offer.
This property is a must to inspect.