9 Rosella Street, ST HELENS BEACH QLD 4798$366,000
Looking to escape, relax and have fun......? Here it is.
House - ST HELENS BEACH QLD
Get ready for summer with this perfectly located beach house within a close walk to St Helens Beach and a short drive to the boat ramp. The original owner is reluctantly selling this solid block home with generous 12m x 8m block shed and it would make an ideal holiday or retirement home.
* Situated on a fenced 753 m2 allotment with low maintenance gardens
* Access down both sides of the house to the shed and high clearance boat awning
* 2 tiled downstairs bedrooms with built-in-robes, fans and air conditioning
* The bedrooms share the bathroom, and ample storage space
* The garage has been transformed into a rumpus room boasting; a slate floor, air conditioning and laundry at the rear.
* The stunning Mackay Cedar stairs lead to the upstairs kitchen.
* Galley style kitchen with pantry & servery to an indoor/outdoor dining room featuring ocean views and sweeping breezes.
* Large lounge room with vaulted ceilings, exposed beams and classic casement windows.
* Easterly facing verandah is a perfect place for an afternoon drink.
* Water from 2 x 10,000 gallon rainwater tanks from the house and an additional rainwater tank from the shed.
* The solid block shed has one bay enclosed with a sink & fan and could easily be converted into a granny flat.
* The shed is fully insulated, has power and a concrete floor.
* Store the largest of boats in the high clearance (3.2 m) awning that is approximately 6m x 11m.
St Helens is a sleepy fishing village located halfway between Mackay and Proserpine and offers mail delivery, rubbish collection, school bus and it’s just 10 minutes from Calen with its pub and Bowls Club. Looking to escape, relax and have fun……inspect this great house and you will find exactly what you’re looking for.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 753 m²
- 4 Carport
- Street View