River Living at its finest!
This award winning 2010 built home sits high on 7 acres of manicured gardens and pastured paddocks that lead down to the picturesque Pioneer River. One lucky buyer will have the opportunity to enjoy kayaking, swimming, or fishing in their own backyard.
The spacious home features open plan living that leads to a generous deck, three bedrooms and a custom kitchen to die for. The generous master bedroom offers a walk-in dressing room and wardrobe, generous ensuite and access to the deck with spectacular views.
Guests are well catered for in the 2 bedroom + study studio apartment neatly tucked away inside the main shed. Fully air conditioned with a generous living and dining space, kitchen, bathroom, laundry and its own patio.
On the property is the main shed (15.5m x 13m + 3m awning) and a huge machinery shed
(19m x 9m shed + 4m awning) offering plenty of space for your tractor, trucks, boats and cars.
The property features the following:
– 110m of stunning Pioneer River frontage
– Generous Home of approximately 300 m2 internally
– Stunning kitchen with timber benchtops, 5 burner free standing stove, double sink and walk-in pantry
– Bespoke timber front door leads to open plan living spaces with spotted gum replica floorboards, high ceilings and louvers
– Generous deck of approximately 140 m2 features an outdoor kitchen and magnificent outlook over the manicured gardens
– 3 king sized bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes and master with luxurious walk-in robe and ensuite
– Stylish main bathroom with timber vanity and step up bathtub and shower
– Handy study nook, laundry and an abundance of storage
– Fresh internal paintwork, new LED downlights and air conditioning through-out
– Remote gates and a grand bitumen entrance leading to the 2-bay carport featuring recycled timber posts from the Netherdale Bridge
– Water from 6 x 5,800 gal tanks, solar power and hard-wired generator
– Huge under house storage
– The main shed is fully lined and offers self-contained guest quarters on one side and large workspace with mezzanine, painted floors and cold room
– High clearance Machinery shed is mostly concreted and is high enough for a large truck or boat
– Extensive 2-inch-high pressure irrigation through the property pumped from a 6hp pump at the river
– The picturesque creek flat of approximately 3.5 acres is fully fenced into 3 paddocks with loading ramp and yards
When location matters…….20 minutes from Mackay’s CBD and less than the friendly township of Walkerston.