870 Mackay Eungella Road, PLEYSTOWE QLD 4741Sold $967,500
River living at its finest!
House Sold - PLEYSTOWE QLD
This beautifully presented 2010 built home sits high on 7 acres of manicured gardens and pastured paddocks that lead down to the beautiful Pioneer River. One lucky buyer will have the opportunity to enjoy kayaking, swimming or fishing in their own backyard.
The spacious home features open plan living that leads to a generous deck, three bedrooms and a custom kitchen to die for. The generous master bedroom offers a walk-in dressing room and wardrobe, generous ensuite and access to the deck with spectacular views.
Guests are well catered for in the studio apartment neatly tucked away inside the main shed. With a huge mezzanine that overlooks the open living space, kitchenette, bathroom and its own patio and garden.
On the property is the main shed (15.5m x 13m + 3m awning) and a huge machinery shed
(19m x 9m shed + 4m awning) offering plenty of space for your tractor, trucks and cars.
The property features the following:
– 110m of Pioneer River frontage
– Award winning 2011 Master Builders home
– Generous in size at approx. 300 m2
– Stunning kitchen with timber benchtops, 5 burner free standing stove, double sink and walk-in pantry
– Bespoke timber front door leads to open plan living spaces with spotted gum polished floorboards, high ceilings and louvers
– Generous deck of approx. 140 m2 features a built-in timber bench and magnificent outlook over the manicured gardens
– 3 king sized bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes and master with luxurious walk-in robe and ensuite
– Stylish main bathroom with timber vanity and step up bathtub and shower
– Handy study nook, laundry and an abundance of storage
– Grand entrance with a new hot-mix driveway leads to the 2-bay carport featuring recycled timber posts from the Netherdale Bridge
– Water from 6 x 5,800 gal tanks, solar power & hot water and hard-wired generator
– Huge under house storage
– The main shed is fully concreted and offers a self-contained guest quarters on one side and large workspace with mezzanine, racking and cold room
– High clearance Machinery shed* is mostly concreted and is high enough for a large truck or boat
Extensive 2-inch-high pressure irrigation through the property pumped from a 6hp pump at the river
– The picturesque creek flat of approx. 3.5 acres is fully fenced into 3 paddocks with loading ramp and yards
When Location Matters:
– 20 minutes to Mackay’s CBD
– under 10 minutes to shops and good schools in Walkerston
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 10 Parking Spaces
- 10 Carport