Happy Ever After Begins Here!
* Immaculately presented home built in 1995
* Convenient location in a friendly street
* Good layout with open living spilling to patio that overlooks tropical gardens
* Three bedrooms with built-in robes and fans
* Air conditioning to 2 bedrooms
* Extensive orchard and vegetable gardens on a 970 sq. m block
* 24 m frontage with side access and fully fenced
* 7m x 3m powered shed, water tank and bore
* Walking distance to local shops, and primary schools
Situated in a good neighbourhood with friendly neighbors, this impeccably presented brick home is an absolute delight inside and out!
From the moment you step through the front door you will instantly feel at home. The open plan air-conditioned lounge and dining room leads to a renovated kitchen. Built by City Cabinets Mackay in 2019 the kitchen offers, European appliances, soft close drawers, and ample storage space.
Sliding doors lead to the covered patio overlooking the relaxing tropical gardens with fruit trees and vegetable gardens.
The master bedroom is at the end of a short hallway and offers air conditioning. The bathroom with bath tub, separate toilet and laundry completes the functional layout.
Additional quality extras include insulation, whirly birds, security screens to doors and windows, dishwasher and a concrete path surrounds the home.
Side access and a single bay shed with power and 3,000 litre rainwater tank and greenhouse for the avid gardener.
This immaculate home is in a popular location and is only stone’s throw from the beach and the new Seagull Street boat ramp.