8 Galashiels Street, BEACONSFIELD QLD 4740Sold $435,000
Neat As A Pin - Low Maintenance Living!
House Sold - BEACONSFIELD QLD
Located in a quiet court in Beaconsfield, this well presented 4-bedroom 2-bathroom house is fully air-conditioned and designed for easy living. The property also consists of a patio that overlooks a vast back yard boasting a high clearance 2 bay shed.
– Recent improvements include new carpets, blinds, and split system air-conditioners through-out
– Generous open plan living space opening to the Easterly facing patio
– Modern kitchen with extra-wide fridge space with water plumbed, pantry and BOSCH dishwasher
– Large master bedroom with built-in-robe & ensuite
– Generous bedrooms with built-in robes
– Main bathroom with bathtub and laundry complete the floorplan
– Extras include fans through-out, and security screens
– Extra high carport suitable for a caravan leading to a single lock-up garage
– Double gated access to a well-drained and immaculately maintained landscaped yard
– 7.5 m x 8m x 2.5m high powered shed with storage loft
– Neatly concreted around the shed, shaded sand pit, 3m x 3m garden shed & veggie garden
If you enjoy privacy, position and space come and see this immaculate 4-bedroom home in Beaconsfield. Conveniently located close to schools, shops, sporting grounds and less than 15 minutes from Mackay’s CBD.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 3 Garage