UNDER OFFER - Charming Queenslander !
Beautifully Restored Queenslander, Circa 1940’s, situated on a spacious Allotment of 1080 sq m in a semi-rural setting close to Walkerston.
If you love Queenslanders you must include this one on your list of homes to inspect.
In addition to the standard character filled features such as High Ceilings and Polished Timber Floors this Property goes way beyond in terms of the level of detail that has been taken in restoring this wonderful house to its former glory.
The Open Plan Formal Living and Dining Rooms showcase the stunning Polished Timber Floors, Ornate Plaster Ceilings, Tongue and Groove Walls, Silky Oak Cabinetry and Classic French Doors.
Other Key Features include:
• 3 Bedrooms with an extra room off the Main Bedroom which could be used as a Nursery or perhaps an Office.
• 2 Large Sleepouts – perfect for extra Living Space or Informal Dining areas
• Master Bedroom boasts a Feature Bay Window complete with seat
• All Bedrooms and one Sleepout are Carpeted with Vinyl Flooring through the Kitchen, Second Living Area and Second Sleepout.
• Exceptional Open Plan Formal Living / Dining Area with soaring 3.2 m High Ceilings or 10 ft 6 inches on the old scale
• Generous Kitchen featuring Timber Cabinetry, lots of storage and cupboard space, electric cooktop and oven, dishwasher and is Air Conditioned
• Second informal Living Area adjacent to Kitchen, once again with High Ceilings and is also Air Conditioned
• Nicely Renovated Bathroom with Shower, Vanity and Toilet combined
• Second Toilet positioned off the Laundry but can be accessed internally as well
• For Outdoor Entertaining or just a great place to relax , take advantage of the spacious Front Deck / Undercover Verandah Area which overlooks the front yard and away from the afternoon sun.
• To the Rear of the House there is another undercover Patio Area which is partially enclosed to incorporate the Laundry
• Water supply by means of a good Bore and 22,000 Litre Rainwater Tank
• Outdoor Lockable Storage Shed provided by a 20ft Container positioned in the Backyard
• Open Carport to accommodate 2 Cars
• Fully Fenced Property with large open Hardstand Area which could be used to park a Caravan or Boat if required
70 Walkerston-Homebush Rd is located away from suburbia but not that far from amenities being just 3 klms from Walkerston (under 5 mins drive ) and around 12 klms to Caneland Central and the Mackay CBD – roughly a 15 minute drive.
To book your Inspection to view this outstanding property please phone.
Peter Francis on 0409 095 703 or Roy Brunke 0419 781 816