7 Windsor Street, GLENELLA QLD 4740Sold $419,000
OPEN HOME CANCELLED - UNDER CONTRACT !!
House Sold - GLENELLA QLD
* Immaculately presented home built in 1999
* Convenient location in a friendly street
* Back yard with the lot – inground pool and 2 bay shed
* Good layout with open living spilling to a patio that overlooks the pool
* Three good sized bedrooms – air conditioning to 2
* Master bedroom with built-in robes and access to 2-way bathroom
* Additional features include, cyclone shutters, security screens and dishwasher
* Fully fenced 700 sq. m block with lawn area behind the sparkling in ground pool
* 20 m frontage with concrete driveway to 2 bay powered shed with work bench and shelving
* Single lock up garage with convenient 2nd toilet
* Walking distance to local shops, parks, and primary schools
Situated in a good neighbourhood with friendly neighbours, this well-presented brick home is an absolute delight inside and out!
From the moment you step through the front door you will instantly feel at home. The open plan air-conditioned lounge and dining room leads to a renovated kitchen. Sliding doors lead to the covered patio overlooking the relaxing salt water inground pool and rear yard where the children can play.
The master bedroom is generous in size with built-in robes and air conditioning. The bathroom with bath tub, separate toilet and laundry completes the functional layout.
This immaculate home is in a popular location, is vacant and available for you to move into immediately.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 700 m²
- 3 Carport