Big Family Home with Granny Flat
Set on a 708 sq. m block in “Blue Chip” East Mackay, the home features three bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs and two additional rooms, second bathroom and second kitchen downstairs.
Upstairs includes, but is not limited to:
* Internal stairs lead to a generous lounge room extending through sliding doors to the front balcony.
* Branching from the hallway are three king sized bedrooms with polished timber floorboards and fans. Built-in robes, and air conditioning to two of the bedrooms.
* The bedrooms share a bathroom with bathtub and a separate toilet.
* Sweeping ocean breezes fill the kitchen and dining area that benefits from a functional layout that includes ample cupboard space, dishwasher, corner pantry and a servery window to the second lounge room.
* All the upstairs living areas are air conditioned with split system units.
* A large timber deck overlooks the back yard and offers an ideal outdoor entertaining area.
Downstairs boasts a practical and functional independent living space, ideal for extended family, or rent the downstairs space out to help with the mortgage:
* External front access leads to a large, tiled lounge room.
* Full galley kitchen with pantry at the rear.
* Office and spacious carpeted storage room share the second bathroom.
* Large laundry and single carport
There’s side access down both sides of the house with additional parking on the concrete slab at the side of the house and the paved area at the rear.
Perfect for the kite surfer or dog walker with the beach just a short 3 minutes’ walk and a 5-minute drive from Mackay’s CBD.
Do not miss this once-in a lifetime opportunity to purchase the ultimate big family home in one of Mackay’s most popular suburbs.