Luxury Living....... Quiet Court
– Outstanding Design and built in 2007
– Generous floor plan of 320 m2 under roof
– Stunning indoor/outdoor living overlooking the saltwater inground pool
– 8m deep high clearance shed with additional hardstand
– Secure garaging for four cars
– 891 m2 allotment positioned in a whisper quiet court
– Inspired open plan living with lofty ceilings, skylights and wide hallways
– Study with built-in storage
– Ducted air conditioning and luxurious spa bath
– Located 10 minutes from Mackay’s CBD
Outstanding design and construction bring to life a stylish and private family home, located close to good schools, shops and opposite the park.
The thoughtful floor plan offers four large bedrooms, two bathrooms and a study.
Open plan living spaces conjure a togetherness factor for casual nights in with family or a more formal option for dinner parties. Gather around the kitchen island bench, or wander from indoors to out through concertina doors, where you can relax with a drink on the timber deck or contemplate a swim.
The living zones and sleeping quarters are purposefully separate – a parent’s retreat at the rear of the home provides a hotel-from-home experience. Enjoy an abundance of natural light, double vanity and shower heads, walk-in robe and access to the outdoor living.
The remaining 3 bedrooms offer built-in robes and are serviced by the second bathroom with a luxurious spa. There is ample internal storage space including a walk-in linen press.
Additional quality fixtures that you would expect include; air conditioning through-out, bespoke front door, built-in storage in the garage, water plumbed to the fridge and porcelain tiles.
The 3.0m high powered shed is 8m deep providing accommodation for a large boat or caravan, with storage loft, mezzanine, work bench and extra toilet. Bore for the gardens and veggie garden complete the block.
Luxury Living – you’ve earned this lifestyle. It’s the time to rework your wish list and add this home to your viewing agenda