7 Glendale Street (Lot 40), ANDERGROVE QLD 4740Prices from $399,875
Brand New Home - Construction Finished Mid June. Early Inspections Welcome - Phone to Make An Appointment.
House - ANDERGROVE QLD
Living in Andergrove is all about convenience and how close you are to all the major amenities.
Somerset Park is located just 6 klms from the Mackay CBD meaning you could have the car parked at Caneland Shopping town and off to do some shopping in under 10 mins.
Construction is almost complete (approx Mid June) at 7 Glendale Street (Lot 40) and represents a very affordable option for buyers looking to enter into the real estate market for the first time or even older couples looking to downsize but remain close to retail and medical outlets.
With interest rates so low it has never been more important to compare the rent you are currently paying with the mortgage repayments on a house you will own – along with the possibility of obtaining the First Home Buyers Grant of $15,000.
The “Jamie MK11 ” design has been tailor made for the 540 sq m allotment and yet still offers 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms and 2 Car Accommodation.
Standard inclusions to this package include:
– Modern clean and fresh design
– Fully laminated cupboards & benchtops (Silk finish to bottom cupboards)
– European cooking package
– 1 1/2 Stainless steel sink with drainer.
– Walk-in showers as planned
– Wall hung vanities as per plan
– Back to wall China Pan & Cistern Toilet Suites (some may have concealed cisterns, refer to individual plans)
– Tiling as per plan (2100 high to shower, 300 splash back vanities)
– Free standing baths as drawn on plan.
– Ample power points and lighting as per electrical plan
– TV Antenna Supplied & Installed
– Smoke Detectors as per requirements
– Standard Hot Water System – Standard 250Ltr
Landscape garden to front entry minimum area 4 M2
– Architecturally Designed & Engineered House Plan
– Soil Classification: – Price Based on “M” Site
– All Council QBCC & OH&S Fees Included
– Sewer & Water Connections
– 6 Months Maintenance Period & 6 years 6 months structural warranty
– Physical, Visual, & Treated Framing Timber Termite Protections
– 200 Series rendered block work externals
– 2550 ceiling height to home
– Pine Framing including engineered trusses
– Insulation wool and paper to underside of roof covering
– Colourbond Roof, Fascia’s & Gutters
– Anodized/Powder Coated Aluminium Windows & Doors
– Remote Controlled Door to Garage panel lift door only
– Exposed Aggregate driveway (30m2)
– Pine framing to internals
– 10mm Plasterboard & Villaboard to Wet Areas
– 75mm Plaster Cornice
– Flush doors with architectural lever door furniture
– 68 x 11 Pine Mouldings throughout
– Quality Mixers to all taps – Builders Range
– Vinyl planks to all Living Areas-Quality Builders Range
– Tiles to all wet areas
– Carpet to Bedrooms and – Quality Builders Range
– Ample shelving and robe fronts to all robes (Mirrors to all Bedrooms)
– Drains only to all bedrooms and Living for split system air conditioning
– Professional Builders Clean (including yard) prior to handover
– Full 6-star energy efficiency rating.
There are a multitude of schools in the Andergrove area which include Whitsunday Anglican, McKillop Catholic Primary, Andergrove State School, Beaconsfield State School, Fitzgerald State School, Mackay District Special School and Pioneer State High School – all with public transport close at hand.
Call Roy Brunke on 0419 781 816 or Dan Cronin 0401 835 806 to discuss how we can put a house and land package together to suit your needs.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 540 m²
- 2 Carport