69 Lachlan Street, MOUNT PLEASANT QLD 4740Sold $345,000
Oasis in the Heart of Suburbia
House Sold - MOUNT PLEASANT QLD
The original owners of this home have started packing and must leave this much loved and well cared for family home of the past 37 years. Set on a sprawling 970 sq. m allotment with only one neighbour this property offers the rare combination of privacy, presentation and positioned just 10 mins from Mackay’s CBD.
– Entertain on the back deck that offers a peaceful aspect and a constant breeze
– Enjoy leafy views from every room of the home
– Sliding doors to a gourmet kitchen and pantry
– Extensions have created a generous lounge and dining space
– 2 king-sized air-conditioned bedrooms and 1 double size bedrooms all offer built-in robes
– Immaculate bathroom with quality fixtures
– Generous downstairs patio overlooking the low maintenance tropical gardens
– Plenty of space under the house with a rumpus room, storage room, laundry and 2nd
– Additional extras include; security screens and doors & solar hot water system
– The BBQ area, garden shed with power and bird aviary complete the back yard
– Double carport, wide side access and fully fenced
This home is situated at the end of a good street with excellent neighbours and only moments from shops and schools.
An oasis in the heart of suburbia……enjoy perfect family living at 69 Lachlan Street, Mount Pleasant.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport