69 Bedford Road, ANDERGROVE QLD 4740Sold $322,000
Great Starter in Convenient Location!
House Sold - ANDERGROVE QLD
Highset Residence conveniently located in the quiet end of Bedford Road – just around the corner from the Andergrove Store and associated shops
The property is situated on a good size block of 759 sq m and offers great side access and plenty of room for a shed in the future.
Key features include
* 3 Bedrooms upstairs – all carpeted, all with ceiling fans
* Main Bedroom with Built in Robes and split system air conditioner
* Spacious Living, Dining and Kitchen Area – Living Room carpeted with new low maintenance vinyl flooring in the Kitchen / Dining Area
* Living Room Air Conditioned
* Kitchen with ample Cupboard space and near new Electric Cooktop and Oven
* Large undercover, tiled Verandah on the upper level with access from the Main Bedroom and Living Room – great spot to unwind after work
* Single Bathroom with Shower over Bath, Vanity and separate Toilet
* Downstairs is Fully Enclosed, concreted and includes an extra airconditioned Room, a Workshop Area with workbench and shelving plus space for 2 vehicles parked in tandem.
* Internal undercover Laundry situated Downstairs
* Set of Back Steps to access Backyard
* Fully Fenced Allotment with plenty of room in the Backyard for a Pool or Shed
69 Bedford Road is so close to all major amenities being just 5 minutes drive to Mt Pleasant and under 10 Minutes drive to the Mackay CBD and Caneland Central.
Book your Inspection today by phoning
Blacks Real Estate
0419 781 816
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 759 m²
- 2 Carport