67 Schumanns Road, EUNGELLA QLD 4757$450,000
Eungella Acreage !!
Acreage Semi-rural - EUNGELLA QLD
92.87 Ha or 229 Acres of Beautiful Country – Right in the Heart of Eungella !
An affordable opportunity presents to make a Lifestyle change and own the acreage you have always wanted – Enjoy the Breathtaking Rural Views, Cool Mountain Air and Abundance of Wildlife on display at 67 Schumanns Road.
Approx. 80 Acres of the Total Acreage is Rainforest and whilst fairly hilly is generally all still accessible land.
The balance of the land has improved pastures with Permanent Water available – A Permanent Creek on the Lower Boundary, 2 Permanent Spring Fed Creeks, Seasonal Springs and a Small Dam.
Other Key Features of the Property Include:
* Council Approved Shed ( not approved as a Dwelling ) – 12 x 7 m, Colorbond over Steel Frame, Modified for Living with Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom, Living Room, and Sleeping Loft. The other half of the Shed is used as a Workshop/ Storage Area
* Adjoining the Shed are a 12 x 3 m Awning at the Front,3×3 m Deck Area, further 12 x 2 m Deck to the rear plus Garden Shed.
* Septic and Power Connected – 3 Phase, 240 v and wired for a single point Generator Back Up
* Water Supply via 1 x 9000 Litre Rainwater Tank, 1 x 26,000 Litre Gravity Fed Tank and 2 x 26,000 Tanks plus pumps
* Landline with Phone, Good ADSL Internet and good Mobile Phone Service
* 2 Further Older Sheds – 6×3 m Tractor Shed and 6×6 m Storage Shed
* The fences and gates are all in generally good condition – The Grazing Land is fenced into 5 Paddocks with 4 Strand Waratah Long Life Barbed Wire and Long Life Star Pickets. There is also a small set of Portable, Steel Stockyards – Owner says the Property can run 30 head comfortably. Each Paddock has Permanent Water.
* Pastures include a mix of Setaria, Clover, Creeping Bluegrass, Rhodes, Panic and other local species – Approx. 50 acres pastured recently
* Several Logging Trails crisscross the Forest Area and could be ideal for Mountain Bike Enthusiasts or similar Activity
* Year Long access around the Entire Property with 4WD although some spots could require a Tractor or Quad Bike in very wet conditions.
* Some Equipment could also be negotiated with the Sale of the Property and include 44 HP 4 WD Kubota Tractor with Slasher, Post Hole Digger, Blade, PTO Pump, Spray Gear, Polaris 4WD 500 cc Quad Bike and many other Farm Tools and Materials.
* Current Owners have also developed and levelled a House Pad ready to Build – Plans are available to potential buyers on request.
67 Schumanns Road is conveniently located on the fringe of the Township of Eungella and just a few minutes drive from the Historic Eungella Chalet. The Eungella District offers a host of activities for local residents at the Community Hall including Monthly Meetings,Yoga, Craft, Home Style Dinner Evenings, Monthly Bar and much more. With the General Temperature some 5 Degrees Cooler than the surrounding Mackay District it is little wonder the Eungella Region remains so popular.
Eungella is approx. 80 klms West of Mackay via the Mackay Eungella Rd with optional access to Nebo, Glenden and Collinsville along the Mt Britton and Turrawalla unsealed roads.
The Potential this Property offers is undeniable – make a Lifestyle Change today by phoning
Blacks Real Estate
0419 781 816
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 229 acres