65 Mick Ready Road GRASSTREE BEACH, QLD 4740$695,000
Exceptional Acreage overlooking the Coral Sea
House - GRASSTREE BEACH QLD
Escape the city for 2 ha (5 acres) of rural bliss with unparalleled ocean views…………It’s increasingly challenging to find a quality home on acreage that offers the lifestyle advantages of modern design & the enduring charm of a character home.
– Designed with a generous timber deck with panoramic sea views over the Coral Sea
– The stylish Tasmanian Oak kitchen is well equipped with a corner pantry and European appliances
– Open plan living featuring polished spotted gum timber floorboards
– A large master bedroom with walk-through robe & ensuite, access to the deck and designed to capture the sea breeze and stunning views
– Opulent finishes include Miranti door frames and architraves throughout
– Modern touches you would expect include; crim safe to the front to maximise the view, 2 air-conditioned bedrooms, heat shield, 4.8 kW solar system and generator plug
– Concrete driveway meandering past tropical gardens to a 2-bay powered shed close to the home
– Quality construction by Gemini homes in 2002
– Town water, enviro septic system and additional 2 x 6,000-gal rainwater tanks
The 9m x 9m shed is designed with a high clearance central bay of 3.2m and 2 additional bays for extra toys. Water and power service the shed and a great 4WD John Deere tractor and implements are included in the sale.
This unique acreage property is comprised of sloping parklike grounds and is a littoral arboretum with over 21 varieties of palms and many other specimen trees that have been sensitively planted and lovingly cared for.
The opportunity to secure such an ocean view acreage within such proximity to Mackay, Hay Point, Sarina and its stunning beaches makes this an extremely appealing offering and will suit someone looking to enjoy this tropical lifestyle estate.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- 5 Carport
- Street View