Country Living - Town convenience
Highset Queenslander on 1.03 Hectares, permanent creek at boundary, stunning gardens and just six minutes from Sarina. Come and inspect this spacious family home with downstairs Granny Flat, a powered shed and workshop and six bay undercover car parking.
Upstairs the recently renovated home comprises of:
– Main bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan and air-conditioning.
– Secondary bedrooms one with built-in robe, and both have fans, and air-conditioning.
– Air-conditioned dining and living area, VJ walls and polished floors.
– Modern kitchen, plenty of bench and cupboard space, s/s appliances and dishwasher.
– Tiled family bathroom.
Downstairs renovations lead to so many possibilities:
– Huge granny flat area or teen retreat with spare fourth room* and a kitchenette.
– Large airy and open living area, the use of glass highlighting the manicured gardens.
– Outdoor deck perfect for the family barbeque and entertaining guests.
– Second tiled bathroom and toilet.
Additional features include:
– New roof and guttering.
– Rainwater tanks with combined 45,000 Litre capacity.
– 5 KW Solar Power.
– 5m x 4m garden shed with power.
– Lock-up workshop.
– 6 bay undercover parking.
– 900 litre per hour bore.
– Well protected chicken coop.
– Three bay dog pen.
– Lower garden power points and water connection.
With over two and a half acres of manicured lawns, palms, ornamentation, and fruit trees the gardens are a picture and provide plenty of room for the kids to stretch their legs during the day. The back and side boundaries run onto a beautiful permanent creek ideal for swimming during the summer months. At night the festoon lighting brings another dimension to this spectacular property.
Situated only a short drive from the convenience of Sarina township, with hospital, doctor, dentist, shopping centre, eateries and the like it’s the perfect location. Schools are also just a stones’ throw away with school bus stop 80 metres from home.
To organise an inspection of this lifestyle property call Peter Mills on 0436034187
*Disclaimer – ceiling height may not meet QLD building classification of 2.4m as bedroom.