Set on just under 5 Acres ( 1.98 ha ) this superb Lifestyle Block delivers the peace and quiet of the country yet is only 25 minutes drive from Mt Pleasant .
The Property is quite unique in that there are 2 Residences on the one title, with the main dwelling being a 3 Bedroom House and the other a Certified Shed which has been improved by means of a Kitchen,2 Bedrooms, Bathroom and its own private Deck Area.
The second Living Option with the Self Contained Unit would be the perfect fit for an extended family situation for older parents or even older teenagers wanting to enjoy some more space.
Summarising the key points
– Main Dwelling
– 3 Bedrooms, currently with the 3rd Bedroom being used as an office.
– 2 Air Conditioning Units – sufficient to do the whole house
– Recently renovated – including new vinyl planking, repainted internally, roof repainted,
total kitchen and pantry replacement and solar hot water system
– Kitchen featuring Gas Cooktop and Electric Oven
– Single Bathroom with shower over bath , vanity, linen storage with separate toilet
– Enjoy the open and airy feeling created by the high raked timber ceilings
– Featuring hard wearing Slate Floors throughout the Living Areas
– Outstanding Outdoor Entertainment Area – undercover and wrapping around 3 sides of
the house, always providing a cool or warm spot depending on the time of day and the
– Also separate from the main house is a further, rather unique entertaining area – a
Gazebo which is elevated above a beautiful bush land setting providing wonderful views.
There is a purpose built timber boardwalk access from the house to the gazebo.
– The property also features a totally separate Unit which has 2 Bedrooms( 1 air
conditioned ), Living Room, recently renovated Kitchen, Laundry, Shower and Toilet with
a rear timber deck area adjoining.
– The main house and unit are on separate power metres
– NBN connected
– Metre box wired for Generator and 3 Phase Power available
– 3 Bay Shed positioned near the Unit with an annex off both sides – decked out with an
built bar and workshop area with parking space for up to 5 vehicles
– Water supplied by means of 2 x 22,500 Litre Rain Water Tanks plus a bore which pumps
to a third tank.
– Rear boundary of the Property formed by Palm Tree Creek which has permanent water
and provides swimming holes all year round – lots of fun for the whole family to enjoy in
the summer months.
– Lots of established fruit trees to enjoy including up to 40 Mango Trees as well as many
citrus and lychees trees
– Fully fenced
61 Royston Park Drive is located under 5 minutes drive to the country township of Kuttabul which provides amenities such as the local Hotel, Service Station, Caravan Park, Automotive Services and well known Butchery.
Kuttabul is approx. 35 minutes drive north of the Mackay CBD via the Bruce Highway.
Make plans to change your lifestyle by booking an inspection to look through this special property today by phoning
Blacks Real Estate
0419 781 816