60 Eaglemount Road, BEACONSFIELD QLD 4740Sold $735,000
First-class Family Lifestyle
House Sold - BEACONSFIELD QLD
When it comes to the ideal family home, few would rival this expansive Mediterranean style home built by Steve Roberts and enjoyed by his family for the past 22 years. Created for relaxed family living; entertaining spans across the two levels. Upstairs, a light-filled open-plan interior beautifully expands outdoors to a patio with magnificent views to Brampton Island. Downstairs offers multiple entertaining spaces that include alfresco dining in the Malta garden, BBQ’s in the gazebo or drinks by the swimming pool. There exists no finer floorplan, both in function and style, and with a self-contained granny flat it’s ideal for dual living or visiting relatives.
The entire 1,459sq m elevated parcel of land has been carefully planned to capture sunlight and a cooling breeze – this seven bedroom residence was created to make life easier for its residents. The gated entrance leads to the large block shed, garage, rumpus room and fully serviced granny flat.
60 Eaglemount Road, Beaconsfield offers but is not limited to;
* 403 sq. m family home
* Open-plan kitchen/lounge/dining extending to outside
* Generous northerly facing patio with chiminea and spectacular views
* Central family kitchen plus large walk-in pantry and Bosch dishwasher
* Luxurious master bedroom with ensuite featuring corner spa & silky oak vanity, balcony, and walk-in wardrobe
* 5 generous bedrooms plus office upstairs
* Separate rumpus room, 6th bedroom and self-contained granny flat downstairs
* 3 luxuriously finished bathrooms
* Quality extras include, Silent Master ducted vacuum, solar power, ducted air conditioning & laundry chute
* Private gazebo surrounded by manicured gardens and overlooking the pool
* Double lock up garage on the lower level
* 110 sq. m 3-bay block shed with 3.4 m high central bay, storage loft and workshop with toilet – all accessed via a fully concreted driveway.
* Adjacent to the shed is a fish filleting station and storage room for the gardener
* Tucked around the corner of the house is a fertile veggie garden and the yards are irrigated
* Less than 8kms to Mackay’s CBD and under 5 klms to the Mt Pleasant Shopping Centre and associated Retail Precinct.
60 Eaglemount Road is a Property that delivers both Quality and Value in spades !
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Peter Francis on 0409 095 703 or Roy Brunke on 0419 781 816.
- 7 bed
- 3 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,459 m²
- Floor Area is 403 m²
- 5 Carport