6 Howie Street, EUNGELLA QLD 4757Sold $220,000
Stay Cool and Relaxed in Eungella !
House Sold - EUNGELLA QLD
Perfect chance to take advantage of the cooler mountain air and relaxed lifestyle in Eungella.
Very well maintained Highset Residence sitting high and dry on an elevated house block and yet offering good privacy even though it’s located right in the heart of Eungella.
Eungella is located approx. 1hour 15 mins drive west of Mackay, around 45 mins from the Marian Shopping Centre and is just 20 mins from the closest small township of Finch Hatton.
Some of the Key Features to this Property include
* 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 2 Car Accomodation
* All Bedrooms quite spacious and feature Polished Timber Floors
* Main Bedroom has large Walk In Robe and other 2 bedrooms have Built In Robes
* Totally Air Conditioned – Split System Air Conditioning Units in the Kitchen/Dining, Living Room and all 3 Bedrooms
* Functional Kitchen with near new Westinghouse Stove
* High Raked Ceilings throughout
* Large Living Area with Double Glass Door Access to the tiled Outdoor Front Patio
* Low Maintenance Vinyl Floor Covering to the Kitchen/Dining, Living Room and connecting Hallways
* Internal Stairways with Storage Space underneath
* Downstairs external undercover Patio Area, partially enclosed, concrete floor and could be used for entertaining
* Great water supply from 4 Rain Water tanks
* Fully fenced block – 809 sq m in size
6 Howie Street is so conveniently located within the Township of Eungella which offers an excellent Daycare Centre, Primary School, General Store, The Historic Eungella Hotel, and a host of Community Hall activities incl Yoga , Craft, Monthly Markets and Friday Meal Night. The Region also offers Walking Tracks, Mountain Biking, Camping, Broken River Facilities, Bird Watching and Eungella Dam is nearby.
Make a Change to your Lifestyle by phoning to book an Inspection today
Call – Roy Brunke
0419 781 816
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport