6 Hart Street, SOUTH MACKAY QLD 4740Sold $367,100
Two street access - Convenient location!
House Sold - SOUTH MACKAY QLD
This impressive 3-bedroom home is positioned just minutes from schools, shops, sporting grounds and the beach. This immaculately presented property is ideal for a young family looking to enter the market, or an older couple looking to down-size without having to renovate.
Two street access, undercover entertainment, and plenty of outdoor space to enjoy on an oversized 913 sq. m block.
– Fully tiled and air-conditioned through-out
– Generous open plan living area spilling onto front entertaining area with Easterly facing timber bar
– 3 bedrooms – 1 featuring a built-in robe
– Bright kitchen overlooking the huge rear patio
– Renovated bathroom with separate toilet
– Fully fenced block with low maintenance yard
– Insulated 17.5m x 6m back patio suitable for car accommodation and entertaining
– Outdoor fire pit under the shady mango tree
– Handy shed/workshop (4m x 5m)
– Concrete driveway from Scott Street (electric gate motor and tracks included – uninstalled)
– Additional features include security screens & doors, new blinds and curtains, new fans, 15-amp plug, 5000 l water tank with pump, roof and gutters replaced in 2014
Within walking distance to the beach and only a 2-minute walk to Harrup Park Country Club – there is no excuse not to make the most of the outdoors at 6 Hart Street, South Mackay.
Situated in one of the highest demand suburbs in Mackay, you would be mad not to inspect this great property where all the hard work has already been done!
* This property is under contract, subject to terms and conditions!.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 913 m²
- 4 Carport