6 Haber Street, NORTH MACKAY QLD 4740Sold $502,000
Immediate Sale Required
House Sold - NORTH MACKAY QLD
– Private oasis in a convenient location on the hill
– Space created with 6m soaring ceilings, expansive windows and bi-fold doors to the screened entertainers deck
– Spectacular panoramic views from the harbour to the city
– One-of a kind architectural design
– Mezzanine master bedroom with lofty ceilings, ensuite, walk-in-robe and the most breathtaking views
– Stunning Tasmanian Oak timber floorboards and louvers to capture the breezesl
– Modern galley kitchen with direct access to the deck
– Two generous built-in bedrooms on the main level with built-in robes and air conditioning *
– Work from home in the large office complete with built-in timber desk, storage and views over Flat Top Island *
– Large main bathroom and laundry
– Fully screened and fans through-out
– Two carports and storage room
– Minimal yard maintenance landscaped gardens featuring stone retaining walls and irrigation system
One of the most standout features of this stunning home is the natural light and sense of space created from soaring ceilings and banks of louvers.
Entertaining is a delight in the spacious dining and living area that opens through sliding doors to the outdoor and fully screened deck.
Conveniently located in North Mackay and only a few minutes’ drive from town, shops, Schools and the Goose Ponds. Perched high on a 704 sq. m block in a no through road, surrounded by handsome executive homes.
The view from 6 Haber Street overlooking the harbour and city is one that you’ll never get tired of. Although the view will last forever – your opportunity is now!
*Ceiling heights 2.35m in line with utility room requirements under the building code (Legal Ceiling Height in Queensland).*
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 704 m²
- 2 Carport