6 Edinburgh Place, BEACONSFIELD QLD 4740Sold $385,000
Happy Ever After Begins Here!
House Sold - BEACONSFIELD QLD
* Immaculately presented home built in 1994
* Convenient location in a family friendly street
* Good layout with open living spilling to a generous patio
* Three bedrooms with built-in robes and fans – Air conditioning to 2 bedrooms
* Air-conditioned utility room could be used as a 4th bedroom, rumpus or home office
* Fully fenced yard on a low maintenance 748 sq. m block
* 20 m frontage with side access down both sides of the home
* 8m x 3m powered shed with mezzanine storage and a garden shed
* Walking distance to parks and schools
Situated in a good neighbourhood with friendly neighbours, this impeccably presented brick home is an absolute delight inside and out!
From the moment you step through the front door you will instantly feel at home. The open plan air-conditioned lounge and dining room leads to a large kitchen with plenty of storage space. Easy care with vinyl planking floors and tiles through-out.
The garage has been converted into a utility room with external access and air conditioning that could be suitable as a 4th bedroom, or a variety of other uses.
Sliding doors lead to the covered patio overlooking the generous pet friendly back yard.
The master bedroom is at the end of a short hallway and offers air conditioning and shares a two-way bathroom, a separate toilet and laundry completes the functional layout.
Side access and a high clearance single bay shed (8m deep) with power and mezzanine storage that is ideal for a boat or campervan.
This immaculate home is in a popular location and is only stone’s throw from the park, sporting fields and schools.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 748 m²
- 2 Carport