58 Malcomson Street, NORTH MACKAY QLD 4740Sold $280,000
House Sold - NORTH MACKAY QLD
Well maintained and presented 2 Bedroom residence located right in the heart of North Mackay.
This property is so conveniently located being just 5 minutes drive from the Mackay CBD and even closer to the Mt Pleasant Shopping Centre precinct.
Some of the key features include:
* 2 very spacious bedrooms – both carpeted with built in cupboards
* Large living room , carpeted,
with split system air conditioner
* High ceilings throughout offering plenty of natural light into the house
* Ceiling fans and Security screens throughout
* Functional kitchen/dining area featuring original timber cupboards, electric cook top and oven with low maintenance vinyl flooring
* Nicely renovated back porch area which incorporates the new look bathroom and internal laundry
* Extra room off the main living area which would be perfect for the home office or study nook
* Near new roof – excellent condition
* Great shed – Approx 8 x 6 m with excellent side access via the double gates
* 1800 mm Timber fence along the front boundary offering both privacy and security with an innovative off street parking bay option when arriving or leaving the property
* Established gardens with shady trees on a large 814 sq m allotment
Convenience plus with Mt Pleasant Tavern, Greenfields Shopping Precinct, Mt Pleasant Shopping Centre ( with Coles, Woolworths and Kmart ), Gordon White Library, Mater Hospital, multiple schools and a host of medical services all nearby.
Very tidy house and well worth a look !
Organise your inspection by phoning
0419 781 816
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 814 m²
- 2 Carport