56 Bradman Drive, GLENELLA QLD 4740$380,000
Great family Location......Great shed......Great price
House - GLENELLA QLD
This low maintenance brick home boasts a thoughtful layout with open dining and lounge area flowing to the outdoor patio.
Multiple indoor livings areas include; huge separate lounge room and the single garage has previously been used as an office and could make a great rumpus room.
The single bay 12-metre long powered shed has plenty of room for 2 cars (end to end), and 2 roller doors give drive through access to the backyard.
Sitting on a large flat 763 m2 corner block with two street access this home is conveniently located in sought after Glenella, on the doorstep of Mackay’s CBD and close to shops and schools.
*Tiled open plan living area with air-conditioning.
* Generous Lounge Room with air-conditioning offers second living space.
*Galley kitchen with gas cook top, pantry, dishwasher & plenty of storage
* Master Bedroom with ensuite and air conditioning.
*All bedrooms have fans, built-in robes and 2 bedrooms offer air conditioning.
* Good sized bathroom, with bath and separate shower
* Single garage with vinyl flooring, antenna point and plenty of power points.
* Drive through shed (12m x 3m) with lights and power points
*Laundry complete with large linen cupboard.
*Security screens to all doors.
* Well-designed home for family living.
* Low maintenance gardens.
Glenella is a popular and convenient suburb and an excellent choice
for either a growing family or investors being so close to schools, day care facilities, Mount Pleasant shopping centre, sporting facilities and the CBD.
This great family home ticks all the boxes at a great price!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 3 Carport
- Street View