INVESTORS – COAL IS DEFINITELY ON THE TABLE!
This home on a 776sqm block comprises 4 bedrooms, open plan living, and a sizeable two-bay shed. Within proximity to the town centre, shopping centres and schools, 53 Cuthbert Street would suit a first home buyer looking to break the rental cycle or an astute investor.
* Currently tenanted at $420 per week
* Ceiling fans and air-conditioning throughout
* Two-bay shed
* 4 bedrooms- 3 with air-conditioning
* Covered entertainment area
* Fully fenced backyard
* Side access
* Double carport
* Garden shed
* Internal wooden staircase
* Renovated downstairs ( 4th bedroom downstairs with a toilet)
Close proximity to amenities
For further details, call the exclusive marketing agent Josephine Potter who is based in Dysart, and available 7 days a week.