53 Beardmore Crescent, DYSART QLD 4745$192,000
House - DYSART QLD
NEAT AS A PIN! LOW SET & PARKLIFE ACROSS THE ROAD
53 Beardmore Crescent, DYSART, has a warm and homely feel to it and would make a great investment, likewise for first time home buyers that are looking for a comfortable 3 bedroom home that’s not going to break the bank.
I actually grew up in this house in 1975 and what a BONUS it was having our Centenary Park across the road.
This property embraces an airconditioned open plan living, dining and practical yet roomy kitchen.
Three sizeable bedrooms, main featuring built-in robes and split air conditioning, ceiling fans and security screens through out.
* SPACIOUS backyard – plenty of room for a shed
* Single Carport
* No neighbours on the right side of the house
* Cosy patio
* Established Mango trees at the back and established gardens at the front
* Fenced rear yard
* Split air conditioning in the lounge room and main bedroom
* Extra linen storage in the hallway
* Low maintenance
* Internal laundry
* Lounge and bedrooms fully carpeted
* Rates approx $2900 per annum
* Water approx 0.65 per kilolitre for the first tier
* Due to current rental market this property would rent for approximately
$330-$350 per week
* OUR TEAM IS HERE TO HELP YOU WITH ALL OF YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS AND WITH THE LOWEST INTEREST RATES EVER AVAILABLE THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A BETTER TIME TO BUY.
* CBA NO LONGER RECOGNISES DYSART AS A HIGH RISK POSTCODE
Ladies and Gentlemen, I live in Dysart permanently, and I am from Dysart, I work 7 days a week, so please feel free to call me to arrange an inspection.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces