5 Repulse Esplanade, ST HELENS BEACH QLD 4798$380,000
Dress circle beachfront locale
House - ST HELENS BEACH QLD
This beachfront property is situated in magnificent St Helens Beach with stunning ocean views. Whether you are looking for a weekender or a forever home this property could just be the one.
Walk out onto the front patio and relax and take in some of the panoramic views and cooling breezes or take a short stroll directly onto the stunning beach from your own peaceful beach shack.
The fisherman’s paradise has plenty to offer from boating, fishing, and crabbing in the 5 creeks surrounding this quiet seaside township.
* Generous North-Easterly facing patio with spectacular ocean views.
* Master bedroom positioned to capture views and breezes.
* Renovated kitchen in 2010 boasting breakfast bar and ample bench & storage space.
* Open plan dining and living areas lead to the patio.
* The original garage has been converted into a massive 3rd bedroom with external access –
perfect for guests.
* Bathroom with new vanity and skylight.
* Convenient storage room adjacent to the kitchen.
* Pool room with 2nd shower and toilet.
* Water from a large tank under the patio.
* Extras include fans through-out, generator plug and Foxtel connection.
* Secure car parking for 1 vehicle.
* Manicured gardens include a variety of fruit trees.
* Elevated 809 sq, m block with views.
Enjoy the benefits of living in St Helens Beach with a new boat ramp just minutes away and picturesque walking tracks along the beach reserve.
St Helens Beach offers rubbish collection and shopping can be done in Marian, Mackay, or Proserpine.
Enjoy a sea change and do not miss this once-in a lifetime opportunity to purchase a beach house in one of the region’s most peaceful and quiet locales.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 809 m²