5 Repulse Esplanade, ST HELENS BEACH QLD 4798$439,000
Dress circle beachfront locale
House - ST HELENS BEACH QLD
This beautiful beachfront property is situated in magnificent St Helens Beach with stunning ocean views. This is a great lifestyle property and would be ideal as a weekend retreat or the perfect quiet place to retire.
Walk out onto the front patio and relax and take in some of the best views & breezes you will ever experience, or a short stroll directly onto the beach.
– Generous North-Easterly facing patio with spectacular ocean views
– Master bedroom positioned to capture views and breezes
– Renovated kitchen in 2010 boasting breakfast bar and ample bench & storage space
– Open plan dining and living areas lead to the patio
– The original garage has been converted into a massive 3rd bedroom with external access-perfect for guests
– Bathroom with new vanity and skylight
– Convenient storage room adjacent to the kitchen
– Pool room with 2nd shower and toilet
– Water from a large tank under the patio
– Extras include, fans through-out, generator plug and Foxtel connection
– Secure carparking for 1 vehicle
– Manicured gardens include a variety of fruit trees
– Elevated 809 sq, m block with views
Enjoy the benefits of living in St Helens Beach with a new boat ramp just minutes away and picturesque walking tracks along the beach reserve.
St Helens Beach offers rubbish collection and shopping can be done in Marian, Mackay, or Proserpine.
Do not miss this once-in a lifetime opportunity to purchase a beachfront property in one of the region’s most peaceful and quiet locales.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 809 m²