Finch Hatton- Discover the Beauty of the Pioneer Valley
Whether you are looking to enjoy the beautiful surrounds on offer in the Pioneer Valley or look to invest in future development, 5 Peoples Street is certainly worth a look !
Finch Hatton has now become a destination of potential with the Mackay Regional Council / Pioneer Valley Mountain Bikes Trail Development and Infrastructure Project progressing well.
With approx. 100 klms of Mountain Bike Trail Network connecting Eungella and Finch Hatton in the pipeline it certainly has become an area of strong interest.
Some of the Key Features of this Residence include
* 3 Bedrooms – all with Built In Robes and Ceiling Fans
* 2 Split System Air Conditioners in the Living Area plus another in the Main Bedroom
* Beautiful Polished Timber Floors throughout
* Single Bathroom with Vanity, Shower, Bath with separate Toilet – all tiled
* Screened throughout
* Internal Laundry adjacent to the Bathroom
* Spacious Kitchen with Electric Cooktop and Oven
* Fully Fenced Allotment of 655 sq m
* 2 Bay Powered Shed with fully concreted Floor, plus 15 amp Plug suitable for welding
* Double Gate Access to the Shed
Importantly the entire House has undergone extensive renovation in recent years and the Property now has a new Colorbond Roof, new Internal Wall Sheeting, new Electrical Wiring, new Plumbing and Pipework, new External Wall Sheeting, Insulation Batts have been added to both the Roof and the Side Walls and all Asbestos has been professionally removed from the Property.
No more to spend – ready to move into and enjoy !
5 Peoples Street is situated approx. 150 metres from the Finch Hatton General Store and Criterion Hotel and is approx. 20 mins drive from the small township of Mirani and the iconic Eungella Chalet to the west.
Book your Inspection today by phoning – Roy Brunke – 0419 781 816