Dream Erakala Home offers a Haven for Family Living
Outstanding design and construction bring to life a stylish and private family home, located in one of Mackay’s premiere addresses.
– Stunning extension in 2016 has created a generous indoor/outdoor living area with raked ceiling and an abundance of natural light through glass stacker windows
– Outstanding Design on a functional/gently sloping block in a family orientated community
– Multiple open living areas overlooking a private pool area and waterfall
– 2 Stunning kitchens for formal and informal dining
– Large master bedroom with vaulted ceilings, his and hers WIR’s, and stunning ensuite
– 9m x 12m x 3.2m high shed with 15 amp power and rain water tank
– Secure garaging for five or more cars
– Separate rumpus room is currently used as a beauty salon and could easily be converted to a 5th bedroom if required
– Fully air conditioned and 5kw solar power
– Generous floorplan of 344 sq. m under roof
– Located 15 minutes from Mackay’s CBD
Situated on a peaceful and private 2000 sq. m block, you will be delighted to find a home boasting an extensive list of stunning features which will encapsulate everything on your family’s wish list.
The thoughtful floorplan offers four bedrooms, two bathrooms and multiple indoor living spaces that offer separate areas for children to enjoy.
Open plan living spaces conjure a togetherness factor for casual nights in with the family or a more formal option for dinner parties. Gather around the casual bar and kitchen or wander from indoors to out, where you can relax with a drink by the pool or sit around the outdoor firepit.
The living zones and sleeping quarters are purposefully separate – a parent’s retreat at the front of the home provides a hotel-from-home experience. Enjoy the luxurious ensuite, high ceilings, his and hers walk-in wardrobes and access to the deck.
The remaining 3 bedrooms offer built-in-robes, fans and are serviced by the second bathroom. There is ample internal storage space and the floor plan is complete with a large laundry with an abundance of bench space.
Additional quality fixtures that you would expect include; fully air conditioned through-out, Caesar stone benchtops and built-in fridge to the bar, security screens, sprinkler system, electric gate, and generator plug.
The exposed aggregate driveway leads to the extra high shed that’s 12m deep, providing accommodation for the largest of boats or caravans. 2 roller doors are also included in the sale.
Dream Family Home – you’ve earned this lifestyle. It’s the time to rework your wish list and call Peter Francis – 0409 095 703 to arrange an inspection.