5 North Street, EUNGELLA QLD 4757$334,000
Enjoy Life in the Clear Mountain Air !
House - EUNGELLA QLD
5 North Street represents a wonderful opportunity to purchase a Modern Home, Right in the Heart of Eungella !
Built only 7 years ago by local builders – Dixon Homes, this lowset brick veneer Property will give you many years of maintenance free worries ( as opposed to some older homes ) – just simply move in and enjoy.
Additionally the Property offers a Knockout Shed for that Extra Storage/Workshop Space.
Some of the Key Features include
– 3 Bedroom Brick Veneer Residence – Main Bedroom with Built In Robes
– 2 Bathrooms – One servicing the main living area of the house and the second with External Access – which could be used in conjunction with the shed.
– Open Plan Living, Dining and Kitchen Area
– Low Maintenance Tiles throughout
– Stylish, Functional Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances incl Electric Cook top, Oven, Range hood and Dishwasher
– Split System Reverse Cycle Air Conditioners to service all rooms
– Ceiling Fans throughout
– Fully Screened
– Large Undercover Concreted Patio for Entertaining
– 2 Rain Water Tanks
– Great Shed on Offer – 9 x 9 m Fully Concreted, Powered and Insulated.
6 x 6 m of the Shed is fully enclosed and lockable with Roller Door Access front and back and a Double Glass Door entry point as well.
The Shed is set up for the Cooler months with a Wood heater and also has 2 Whirlybirds installed to ease the heat of Summer.
– Further Garden Shed adjacent to provide even more storage
Allotment Size – 910 sq m
5 North Street is so conveniently located within the Township of Eungella and is within walking distance of the Historic Eungella Chalet.
Eungella also offers an excellent Daycare Centre, Primary School and even a Bus Service to the nearby High school at Mirani.
For the Adults there are a Host of activities available at the Community Hall including Monthly Markets, Yoga, Craft, Home style Dinner Evenings, Monthly Bar and much,
much more !
The Local Community is now home to a thriving boutique Dairy Industry and becoming widely acclaimed for Air B&B Stays and Local Artistry and Craft Groups.
With the General Temperature approx. 5 Degrees Cooler than the Surrounding Mackay District it is little wonder why this Community remains so popular.
Eungella is approx. 50 Mins Drive West of Mackay with optional access to Nebo, Glenden and Collinsville along the Mt Britton and Turrawulla unsealed roads.
Make a change to your lifestyle today by calling Roy Brunke – 0419 781 816
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- 4 Carport