5 Kenilworth Street, SOUTH MACKAY QLD 4740Sold $405,000
BLUE CHIP INVESTMENT! 3 x 2 Bed Units - Convenient Location
Apartment Sold - SOUTH MACKAY QLD
Exclusive to the market is this wonderful opportunity for investors to grab a deal of a lifetime.
– With a rent return of $660 / week to long-term tenants.
– According to the owners “Since 2004 purchase all 3 units have never been vacant “.
– Current owners have worked tirelessly to improve these 3 units since they purchased them in 2004.
– Improvements include; new roof in 2006, new meter box in 2009, gas compliance certificates, split system air conditioners to all bedrooms, floor coverings and fresh paintwork.
– There’s nothing to do except collect the rent and look forward to future capital growth in this convenient locale.
– Each unit offers security screens, fans through-out, balcony, individual carport, laundry and clothesline.
– Communal veggie garden at the back.
Attractive investment features include:
– Perfect for a self-managed super fund
– Limited maintenance on this 506m2 allotment
– According to the owners “there were no flooding issues in 2008” or from Cyclone Debbie.
– Convenient location for tenants – Only a 5-minute walk to Mackay’s CBD, schools, supermarkets and parks
– Bus stop across the road
For a detailed information pack on this blue chip investment, call today.
Under Contract Subject to Conditions.
- 6 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 506 m²
- 3 Garage