5 Bligh Court, MOUNT PLEASANT QLD 4740Sold $529,000
Mt Pleasant - Outstanding Property!
House Sold - MOUNT PLEASANT QLD
Superbly presented and maintained 2 storey home that would suit the modern-day family perfectly. Spread across 2 levels and offering ample space and comforts, this Mt Pleasant residence has it all!
A house with timeless appeal, built in an era when quality and workmanship mattered – comprising of 4 bedrooms, office, 3 bathrooms and 2 car accommodation all on an 856 sq m elevated allotment in a quiet cul-de-sac.
Some of this home’s wonderful features are:
– Double door entry leads to attractive silky oak timber staircase.
– 4 bedrooms on the upper level and office plus rumpus room on the lower level.
– 2 bathrooms on the upper level and 1 bathrooms on the lower level.
– Upper level also has a generous open plan living, dining and kitchen area with polished timber floorboards and built-in cabinetry.
– Master bedroom with commanding views, extensive built-in robes and ensuite.
– Great views front the tiled front balcony designed to capture the breeze and additional rear timber deck.
– Further paved outdoor patio at the rear overlooking the low maintenance yard.
– Timber cabinetry and Corian benchtops in the kitchen with double fridge space, pantry and dishwasher.
– Ceiling fans and air conditioning throughout both levels.
– Downstairs boasts a large rumpus room with bar that could also be used as an additional bedroom or guest room.
– Bright internal laundry with chute.
– 2 car garage with remote doors and full length built-in storage.
– Side access to the backyard.
– Master built with the very best materials including a hardwood timber frame.
Set in a very quiet and peaceful location, near the end of a cul-de-sac in one of Mackay’s most convenient locations.
This one is a must to inspect, phone Peter Francis on 0409 095 703 today for a private inspection.
This property is under offer, subject to terms and conditions.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 856 m²
- 2 Carport