49 Emperor Drive, ANDERGROVE QLD 4740$530,000
The Complete Package!
House - ANDERGROVE QLD
Great opportunity to purchase a home that has so much to offer the modern day family.
Whether it be the 2 large separate living areas, the in ground saltwater pool or the 2 bay shed with good side access – this one has the lot !
Located on a spacious 817 sq m allotment in a very family friendly pocket of Andergrove.
Some of the key features include:
– 4 Bedrooms – Master Bedroom with generous ensuite, walk in robe and lots of extra storage space
– All Bedrooms carpeted with Built in Robes
– Fully ducted air conditioning throughout
– Ceiling fans and security screens throughout
– Large open plan kitchen, dining and living area – all with low maintenance tiles and views out to the pool area
– Spacious, functional Kitchen with electric cooktop and oven with a walk in pantry
– Equally large second or formal living area – carpeted and centrally located in the house
– Main bathroom with Shower, Bathtub, Vanity with separate Toilet
– Internal Laundry with purpose built storage cupboards
– 2 Car lock up Garage with remote controlled door, extra storage cupboards and painted concrete floor
– Large outdoor undercover Patio overlooking the Pool and backyard
In Ground saltwater pool complete with small garden shed to house the pool equipment
– 2 Bay fully concreted and powered shed with extra toilet
– Good side access to the backyard via double gate and partially concreted driveway
– Fully fenced and private
Here is your chance to secure a property to enjoy all the nearby amenities and benefits of living in a well connected location. Just a few minutes drive to Mt Pleasant Shopping Centre and associated retail outlets at Greenfields plus healthcare services, Hospital, Movie Cinemas, Gordon White Library and Mackay Golf Club to mention a few.
Even closer are the local suburban outlets such as the Woolworths Shopping Complex, Andergrove Store, Andergrove Village, Andergrove Central Square and Andergrove Tavern.
Education wise there is a multitude of schools on offer – including Mackay Christian College, MacKillop Catholic School, Whitsunday Anglican and public schools such as
Andergrove State School, Beaconsfield State Primary, Fitzgerald State School and Pioneer High School.
Take care of all your future needs by booking an inspection to view this great family home – phone Roy Brunke 0419 781 816
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 817 m²
- 4 Carport