48 Dawson Boulevard, RURAL VIEW QLD 4740Sold $454,000
UNDER OFFER - Great Family Home!
House Sold - RURAL VIEW QLD
Perfectly situated in a quiet area at the end of Dawson Blvd in Rural View, this well presented and maintained property is definitely one to put on your list for inspection.
Being just 7 years old the house has great street appeal and is likely to suit a wide range of buyers.
So much on offer – 4 Spacious Bedrooms, Media Room, Generous Open Living Area plus Outdoor Undercover Entertainment Area.
Key Points in Summary:
* Master Bedroom located to the Front of the House, away from the Living Area – Carpeted, Air Conditioned and featuring stylish Plantation Shutters.
* Ensuite to the Master Bedroom with Walk In Robe
* All 3 other Bedrooms have Carpets, Built in Robes, Air Conditioning and Ceiling Fans
* Spacious Open Plan Kitchen, Dining and Living Areas – all with modern low maintenance tiles for easy care.
* Second Living Room or Media Room to enjoy your favorite shows
* Main Bathroom with Vanity, Bathtub, Shower and Separate Toilet
* The fully Air Conditioned Living Area opens out onto a Tiled Undercover Entertainment area which is the perfect spot to unwind at the end of the day.
* Security Screens
* Gas Hot Water
* Double Lock up Garage with Remote Door
* Fully fenced Backyard with access through Double Gates to the rear of the Property
* Allotment size is 702 sq m
48 Dawson Blvd is very conveniently located being just on 1 klm from Northern Beaches Central which is a double supermarket neighborhood center featuring Coles, Woolworths and approximately 30 other speciality stores and food outlets.
Rural View is around 12 klms from the Mackay CBD and under 5 minutes drive to some of Mackay’s finest beaches including Bucasia, Blacks Beach and Eimeo.
Make a move to Rural View by phoning Roy Brunke on 0419 781 816
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 702 m²
- 2 Carport