47 Wattle Street, ANDERGROVE QLD 4740Sold $244,000
Quiet and Secluded
House Sold - ANDERGROVE QLD
3 Bedroom Highset Residence tucked away in a quiet leafy street in Andergrove. Situated on a spacious 789 sq m Allotment, this property offers great potential to the prospective buyer – the renovation has begun and now requires the finishing touches.
If you like sheds and big decks read on !
Some of the Features on offer
– 3 Bedroom Highset Residence with fully enclosed downstairs area
– One Bathroom with separate toilet
– Polished Timber Floors throughout the upper level
– Neat Kitchen with Electric Cooktop and Oven
– Ceiling Fans and Screens throughout
– Air Conditioned Living Room
– Massive, well constructed Hardwood Timber Deck ( 6 x 11 m approx. ) adjoining
the rear of the house – Great Entertainment Area and overlooks the backyard.
– Colourbond Shed – 7 x 5 m approx. with 3m clearance, Concreted with both Roller Door
and Sliding Glass Door access – could easily be converted for extra living space if
– Chook Pen, Bird Aviary and Established Garden Beds suitable for growing Veges
– Leafy Allotment with heaps of backyard shade
– Fully fenced with good side access, neighbours on one side only
Potential Plus on offer for the buyer wanting to do the finishing touches to this home in a great Family Neighbourhood. Close to all amenities – walking distance to Andergrove State School and Public Transport with the Shopping Centre, Sporting Fields and a host of Retail Shops all nearby. Approx 10 min drive to Mackay CBD.
Book your Inspection Today
Phone – Roy Brunke
0419 781 816
Property is under Contract subject to conditions.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- 4 Carport