44 Murray Road ST HELENS BEACH, QLD 4798$350,000
The View is Worth the Price Alone!
House - ST HELENS BEACH QLD
This exceptional beachfront land holding has been in the same family for over 50 years and now one lucky buyer can enjoy the panoramic views and peace & quiet that this property has to offer. Positioned in a private enclave of 24 oceanfront homes at St Helens Beach approximately half way between Mackay and Proserpine.
– Generous North-Easterly facing verandah just 20m to the high tide mark
– Launch your boat from the beach less than 300m away
– Fish the 5 creeks at the southern end of St Helens Beach
– The 809-sq. m block offers 2 solid dwellings
– Designed for coastal living with an abundance of natural light
– Built in 1990 by Richard Knapman
– Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining look to the spectacular Whitsunday Islands
– Spacious master bedroom with 2-way bathroom and walk-in-robe
– Fully enclosed back verandah – could easily be modified into an extra bedroom
– The original fishing shack was moved to the rear of the block in 1990
– Reconfigured to offer; 1 bedroom, kitchenette and sleep-out
– 2 bay garaging with power and concrete floor
Additional infrastructure includes; 2 x 5,000-gallon rainwater tanks, septic system, fly screens and fans through-out the dwellings. This property is being sold on a “fully furnished – including whitegoods”. St Helens Beach offers rubbish collection and shopping can be done in Marian, Mackay or Proserpine.
Don’t miss this once-in a lifetime opportunity to purchase an absolute beachfront property in one of the region’s most peaceful and quiet locales.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 809 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View