The View is Worth the Price Alone!
This exceptional beachfront land holding has been in the same family for over 50 years and now one lucky buyer can enjoy the panoramic views and peace & quiet that this property has to offer. Positioned in a private enclave of 24 oceanfront homes at St Helens Beach approximately half way between Mackay and Proserpine.
– Generous North-Easterly facing verandah just 20m to the high tide mark
– Launch your boat from the beach less than 300m away
– Fish the 5 creeks at the southern end of St Helens Beach
– The 809-sq. m block offers 2 solid dwellings
– Designed for coastal living with an abundance of natural light
– Built in 1990 by Richard Knapman
– Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining look to the spectacular Whitsunday Islands
– Spacious master bedroom with 2-way bathroom and walk-in-robe
– Fully enclosed back verandah – could easily be modified into an extra bedroom
– The original fishing shack was moved to the rear of the block in 1990
– Reconfigured to offer; 1 bedroom, kitchenette and sleep-out
– 2 bay garaging with power and concrete floor
Additional infrastructure includes; 2 x 5,000-gallon rainwater tanks, septic system, fly screens and fans through-out the dwellings. This property is being sold on a “fully furnished – including whitegoods”. St Helens Beach offers rubbish collection and shopping can be done in Marian, Mackay or Proserpine.
Don’t miss this once-in a lifetime opportunity to purchase an absolute beachfront property in one of the region’s most peaceful and quiet locales.