41 Beresford Crescent, DYSART QLD 4745Sold $260,000
UNDER CONTRACT - OWNER KEEN TO SELL. COMMITTED ELSEWHERE !
House Sold - DYSART QLD
UNDER CONTRACT – Offering every big-ticket item, you may be searching for in a family home, this generous property is situated in a quiet street with peaceful neighbours. This low maintenance 3-bedroom home pitches a spacious, open plan living and dining area which is tied together with a magnificent, modernized kitchen. Wait until you see the bench tops! Split system air-conditioning throughout, along with tasteful contemporary additions and a child-friendly, remodelled bathroom. This property becomes a terrific residence to move into or add to your investment portfolio. 41 Beresford includes a beautifully maintained, expansive backyard that is securely fenced. Finally, just to add the icing to the cake; this property accompanies an impressive 6×6 double bay shed with an additional 6×3 awning. This home is an absolute steal and will not stay on the market for long.
Invest in your future today!
* Polished timber flooring
* Split system air-conditioning throughout
* Quality reputable kitchen appliances
* Spacious and clear backyard
* Main bedroom with built in robe
* Open plan living and dining
* Remodelled bathroom
* Abundance of storage space throughout
* Fresh paintwork done on the interior
* Side access
* Double car port
* 6×6 double bay shed with and additional 6×3 awning
* Fully colour bond fenced
* Security screens on windows and doors
* Council rates approximately $2900 per annum
* Water- first tier is 65c per Kilolitre
Please don’t hesitate to contact Josephine Potter on 0400 160 007, or Raven Old at the Blacks Real Estate office Dysart on 0473 838 079/ 07 4963 2500. Open 7 days a week.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport