4 Drew Street, FINCH HATTON QLD 4756Sold $295,000
A Place to Call Home !
House Sold - FINCH HATTON QLD
Extremely Well Presented and Maintained Highset Property situated right in the heart of the Pioneer Valley at Finch Hatton.
Finch Hatton is located approx. 60 klm West of Mackay and approx.20 klms from the iconic Eungella Chalet.
All the hard work has been done at 4 Drew Street – simply move in and enjoy !
Some of the many great features to this Property include
* The Residence has undergone extensive Renovations which include ( but not limited to ) Re Stumping, New Roof, External Cladding, Plumbing Replaced, Largely Re Wired, Internal Walls Re Sheeted, Roof and Walls Insulated, Front Landing and Stairs Replaced, Meter Box Upgraded and Generator Plug added.
* All Floor Coverings replaced including Carpets to the Bedrooms and Lounge, New Lino to the Kitchen, Pantry and Storage Cupboard
* There are 4 Bedrooms Upstairs – All of which are Air Conditioned, have Ceiling Fans and are Carpeted. The Main Bedroom is a massive 4 x 4 m in size.
* Generous Living Room, Carpeted with Built in TV and Cabinet
* Very Functional Kitchen which features a Breakfast Bar, New Dishwasher, Wall Oven, Ducted Rangehood and Induction Cooktop
* Large Walk in Pantry leading through to a further Storage Area – great space for an Extra Fridge or Freezer
* Leading off the Kitchen is a large Open and Airy Dining Room which has quality vinyl Floor Planking – It is a Room that could double as an extra Living Space if so required.
* Renovated Spacious Bathroom with Bath Tub, Shower, Vanity and Ducted Exhaust Fan with Heater
* Externally Downstairs there is a large 10 x 3 m Undercover Paved Patio Area which is the perfect spot for the Family BBQ or place to simply relax and unwind – overlooks the backyard
* Underneath the House is fully enclosed and this area too has been upgraded and is fully Air Conditioned for your comfort through Summer
* This Downstairs area has a renovated Bathroom, Laundry and had a Kitchenette added. The Concrete Floor has been sealed with a Hard Wearing 2 Pac Paint to aid cleaning and maintenance.
* Knockout 9 x 9 m Shed with one bay of the three High Clearance – suitable for Caravan or Boat Storage-
Further 9 x 3 m Skillion adjoins the main shed – Shed is Powered, Fully Concreted and has 3 KW Solar Panels on the Shed Roof helping out with the Power Bills.
* No Water worries at 4 Drew St – massive 110,000 Litre Rain Water Tank positioned behind the shed
* Quality Ozikleen Septic System
* Established Vegetable Garden and Fruit Trees ( approx.16 varieties ) Trees and Vegie garden watered by means of a Computerised Programmable Watering System
* Property Fenced on 3 Sides, large allotment 974sqm.
No stone has been left unturned to Renovate this Property to the Highest Level and if you are looking for a quality Residence in the Pioneer Valley make sure this one is on your list !
Book an Inspection by Phoning
0419 781 816
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- 4 Carport